If you’ve been invited to the GasPedal Community Picnic, and you’re wondering what this is all about, then you’re in the right place!
This is a casual get-together full of really interesting people from the Austin community. All kinds of people will be there from all walks of life and all ages, and that’s what makes it so great.
It’s not business event.
That’s why we call it the “Community” Picnic. We just have a cool office, and we want to share it with our friends and family. We have wide open outdoor spaces full of shade trees, pickleball, basketball, horseshoes, cornhole, and other games, an air-conditioned plaza, and lots of places to goof around and/or do nothing.
This is a full-family, all-ages event. Bring your friends, kids, parents, grandparents, cousins — except for that one who nobody likes anyway. There will be kids running around everywhere, but we’ve got great fences. Let them run while you enjoy a drink. There are also comfy, quiet places in the AC for grown folks.
Some things to know:
- How to get here: The ranch feels like we’re out in the country, but we’re right in Austin. On Springdale Road, just keep an eye out for our bright orange “10300” sign. Then, pull through the gate and park in the South lot.
- What to bring: No need to bring anything. We’ll provide the snacks and drinks for all ages. Just dress for a relaxing outdoor picnic (you’ll probably want to wear some closed shoes).
- What if it rains: Party on, rain or shine. We’ve got plenty of indoor, air-conditioned space to retreat to no matter the weather.
- Hazard warning: This is a real ranch. It’s nice and comfy in the office and backyard, but if you explore the property, watch out for snakes, coyotes, rats, scorpions, fire ants, wasps, poisonous plants, sudden drops and cliffs, hidden debris, sharp metal, and other hazards. So please keep an eye on your kids.
- Other questions? Just email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you out.